Oxo Tower Wharf, Bargehouse Street, South Bank, London, SE1 9PH
1,500 ft2 / 133 m2
approx. 40 linear metres
For charity, students, individual artists or registered group shows:
From £3,850 + VAT for 1 week (maximum 6 weeks)
Corporate or sponsored product launches or shows:
Rates for corporate or sponsored events are available on application (all rates quoted are exclusive of VAT)
Period of exhibitions:
Tuesday to Monday (inclusive of set up and de-rig)
gallery@oxo is a prestigious exhibition space located on the busy South Bank Riverside Walkway, which attracts large audiences with an average of 9,000 visitors per month.
- At the heart of London’s South Bank
- Direct access from the riverside walkway
- 1500 sq ft of prime exhibition space
- Floor to ceiling windows overlooking the River Thames
- Bright and airy exhibition space
- On London’s prime cultural trail between the Southbank Centre, Hayward Gallery and Tate Modern
- Known for showcasing the best in photography, contemporary design, architecture and issue-based exhibitions
Oxo Tower Wharf is a landmark building on London’s South Bank that is home to the destination restaurant managed by Harvey Nichols, cafés, bars and thirty design shops occupied by innovative contemporary designer-makers.
How to apply
Please send a detailed proposal to Sarah Witt at email@example.com indicating your preferred dates, which will be considered by a selection panel.
The proposal must outline the objectives and scope of the exhibition, the artists involved, the target audience, any associated PR or marketing that is going to be carried out, if the exhibition coincides with, or is part of, other activities and examples of the work that will be on display.
Get in touch
For more information contact the team on 020 7021 1650 or firstname.lastname@example.orgReturn