One of our tenants, Katherine Elizabeth Millinery, has written a blog on what she predicts will be top trends for Spring/Summer 2021. A whistle stop tour of her predictions are:
- Retro flares – she predicts that the loungey kick flare will become a staple in many of our quarantine wardrobes!
- House slippers – cosy, practical ‘anti-fashion’ shoes are completely on trend with their indoor to outdoor wearability.
- Sustainable stock – the industry’s biggest buzzword as brands think more about the circularity of their products.
- The mask – after becoming the new norm, more brands are putting their own spin on them.
- Oversized blazers – whether you’re in the office or WFH, you will still look and feel like a boss!
To read the full blog or visit her website to see her range of hats, please click here.