A celebration of beauty that’s more than skin deep
An exhibition of captivating portraits by world renowned photographer Brock Elbank celebrating the lives of those affected by Congenital Melanocytic Naevi (CMN).
Brock Elbank has partnered up with Caring Matters Now, the only dedicated UK charity to provide support for those affected by Congenital Melanocytic Naevi (CMN), to raise positive awareness of this rare and potentially life-threatening condition.
The series of portrait images includes children and adults of all ages affected by CMN, representing 13 countries from 5 continents, making the series uniquely special.
The exhibition title ‘HOW DO YOU C ME NOW?’ poses a question, encouraging you to consider your current perceptions of individuals affected by a visible difference; what were your eyes drawn to first; the visible difference (CMN) or the beauty of the individual?
The aim of the exhibition series is to give a clear message to the world – to love the skin you are in!
EXHIBITION OPENING TIMES:
- Thursday 14 March: 10.00am – 6.00pm
- Friday 15 March: 10.00am – 8.30pm
- Saturday 16 March: 10.00am – 8.30pm
- Sunday 17 March: 11.00am – 4.00pm
- Monday 18 March: 10.00am – 6.00pm
- Tuesday 19 March: 10.00am – 6.00pm
- Wednesday 20 March: 10.00am – 6.00pm
- Thursday 21 March: 10.00am – 6.oopm
- Friday 22 March: 10.00am – 8.30pm
- Saturday 23 March: 10.00am – 8.30pm
- Sunday 24 March: 11.00am – 4.00pm