To celebrate the end of Lockdown 2.0 and the beginning of Christmas, from 10 – 13 December the Oxo Tower Wharf tenants will be running special events with lots of festive fun!
Most of the designer-makers will be serving seasonal refreshments and treats for customers to enjoy, whilst they browse products that have been made and/or designed at Oxo Tower Wharf. Feel free to ask questions, get the story behind each product from the designer-maker and enjoy the special connection that comes from knowing the people behind the product.
All of the Oxo Tower Wharf shops and studios are small, independent businesses which contribute to the community’s identity, preserving its vibrant character and charm by offering unique products and a personalised service. We’ve included a taster of what you can expect to find this weekend:
- Josef Koppmann will have an Exhibition by guest jewellers Sophie Stamp, Vincent Van Hees, Sarah Straussberg, Cardillac and Sarah Herriot.
- Sotis Studio Ceramics will be showcasing his new wall installations.
- Studio Fusion Gallery will be staging their seasonal exhibition ‘Present’ showcasing new pieces by a group of established contemporary jewellers and silversmiths, which will be displayed on the walls, shelves and showcases.
- Archipelago are offering 20% off selected items on Thursday 10th of December
- Wagumi will have an exhibition of new ceramics
So come along this weekend from 11am on Thursday to support small businesses, enjoy festive treats and discover unique Christmas presents for your loved ones.Return