With Love From Oxo xOXOx
Discover something special at Oxo Tower Wharf this Christmas, with over 25 independent design boutiques offering everything from hand woven scarves to studio pottery, stylish interior products to classic ceramics, and innovative lighting to sparkling jewellery. Avoid the hassle of the high street, discover the makers behind your gifts and find the perfect present, all with love from Oxo.
Late Night Christmas Shopping at Oxo Tower Wharf
1 December 2016, 5-8pm
Get in the festive spirit with a special late night shopping event at Oxo Tower Wharf, featuring live jazz music from strolling band, The Busketeers, festive treats, including roasted chestnuts and winter punch stalls (free to the first 250 people) and a host of special events and offers across participating studio including:
- 10% off at Dazzle in gallery@oxo when you quote xOXOx
- Bramwell Brown (unit 1.18) are offering a festive drink and the opportunity to craft a FREE festive clock or a snow globe that you can take home with you.
- Bespoke Christmas card making by artists The Dutton Sisters in Skylark Galleries 2 (unit 1.09). They will be creating hand-made cards with people’s names, or initials of their names, on the spot and signed by the artist. £10 per card. Plus Jennifer Dutton will be offering adult face painting, flower or star. £10 suggested donation and Kathleen will be offering FREE 1 minute meditation trials from 6pm.
- Innermost (Units 1.03 & 1.04) will be offering cocktails to quench late night shoppers’ thirsts. The cocktails will be a selection of festive, experimental cocktails made with Innermost’s very own Ginnermost gin, including a seasonal sloe gin and prosecco Sloe Gin Fizz.
- Philip Watts Design (Unit 1.19) hosts ‘Handles and Mince Pies’ and drinks where you will be able to meet the team, who will be around to answer questions about their creative process and products. They will also be launching a Christmas gift / accessory range which will be on display in the showroom.
- Designed in Colour (Unit 1.03) will be offering festive drinks and a special 20% discount in their pop-up shop. Plus participate in their British Colour Standard colour vote to pick a colour for production in 2017.
- j-me (Units 1.20 & 1.21) will be offering an amazing 20% off all purchases in their shop.
- Up to 50% discounts, free mince pies and mulled wine at Black + Blum.
Christmas gift guide
Finding the ideal Christmas present can be stressful at this time of year. But, do not fear, we are here to make it easier with a gift guide full of ideas for unique gifts, provided by the talented designer-makers based at Oxo Tower Wharf.
Whether you’re looking for a Secret Santa present for your friend, a stocking filler for the little one or a Christmas present for him or her, we think the 27 designer-makers based at Oxo Tower Wharf have something for you and to suit every budget.
Whilst at Oxo Tower Wharf, be sure to take in stunning new sculptural installation, Mise-en-abyme, situated in the Courtyard.
Across the Courtyard at Oxo Tower Wharf, is Bargehouse, a raw industrial exhibition space. Over December Bargehouse plays host to The London Illustration Fair (1-4 Decmber) and Exhibit Here (14-18 December).